Donnerstag, 30. April 2009

Wedding Rings - Eheringe

Hello,


most of you said that they don't understand german, so I try to post in english (but it is the little rest of the english I learned at school, so I'm not sure if anyone will understand THIS.. ;-))

I just finished a pair of simple welded wedding rings I did from shapes in Inskape, because I needed it for cards for 60 (!!) years married - in germany we call it "diamond wedding" and I wanted to have rings which I could cut with a diamond shadow. I tried this with hologram foil ( don't know if this translation is right) for the shadow and silver cartdstock for the rings and I think it looks well!


Below the finished card and the rings I cut in gold for other


wedding cards, also the svg file

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=3b0dc1f01a006b7c9bf8d6369220dcabc0fc77b5453513c5ce018c8114394287

I would be glad if you leave any comments,

Karin

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen